Completely Remove WORM_FEODO.A From PC And Get Rid Of It!April 13th, 2012 | Posted by in Backdoor
WORM_FEODO.A is a malicious computer worm that gets into the PC without user’s knowledge merely by visiting any malicious website. Once it is through to the computer it replicates itself via several means mainly through removable drives and then infects the other PCs as well. This worm steals confidential information such as usernames and passwords from the user’s PC and then dispatches it to any unreliable person who use those data for its own benefits. So, it is highly recommended and advised that user should attempt to remove WORM_FEODO.A from their PC as quick it is spotted.
Some of the common features and properties of WORM_FEODO.A computer worm includes –
- It redirects Google and Yahoo search results.
- It displays several unwanted pop-ups and commercial adverts.
- It also causes several issues while shutting down or starting computer.
- It changes the browser homepage settings and desktop background image.
- It also corrupts the Windows registry and alters its values and sub-keys and so on.
- It degrades the performance of the PC considerably which looks very much like the computer is stuck.
- It steals valuable user data like password, bank account details and sends it to any unreliable people who abuse those data.
So, now it is quite evident that how lethal this worm is and why it should be eliminated from there PC. In order to remove WORM_FEODO.A from PC there are two methods which are very effective. First one is the manual method and second one is the automatic method. In manual method user need to follow certain steps which are mentioned as follows –
- First disable the System Restore option and then reboot the computer under a safe mode.
- Now search for the AUTORUN.INF file and delete it from PC.
- As a next step just find the other related files and folders sub-keys from the PC which are infected and then delete it completely from the PC.
- Once it is done check for the registry keys, values and sub-keys which are associated with this worm and then delete it completely from the computer.
- As a last step restart the computer, update definition files and run an effective antivirus program.
But in case neither of the above mentioned methods worked or if it failed to resolve the issue then it is better that user should opt for the second option which is the automatic removal in which user has to use third party WORM_FEODO.A Removal Tool that scans the entire hard drive to detect and eliminate this computer worm completely from the PC. It also boosts the PC and ensures that computers performance should not be degraded. So, just use this tool and get rid of WORM_FEODO.A computer worm completely.