Remove PrivacyCorrector From PC and Get Rid of It!January 30th, 2012 | Posted by in Fake anti-virus program
Does PrivacyCorrector rogue troubled which you can to remove?
Is there any methods to remove PrivacyCorrector fake program from PC?
Looking for the most effective ways to get rid of PrivacyCorrector from PC completely?
These days fake malware and antispyware program are really a threat to every computer user. These fake programs invade to the PC and cause several destructions which one could ever imagine. Recently a new name has added to the database of this rogue family which is called PrivacyCorrector which is as lethal as its earlier variant named PCoptimizer 2010 or PrivacyGuard 2010. This fake program spreads via several phony online scanners, Trojans, fake video codecs and through other malicious websites. It gets into the users PC without coming in the knowledge of security system of the PC and the drops some fake malware files which destruct the computer adversely. It fabricates the fake scanning of the PC and then displays several reports regarding the threat which is dropped by this fake program itself. It then states user that all the infections detected can only be resolved when the user will buy PrivacyCorrector which is simply worthless. So, just avoid purchasing this fake program and try to remove PrivacyCorrector from PC as quick as you can.
When your PC gets infected with PrivacyCorrector rogue it will displays several pop-ups and commercial adverts, some of which are mentioned as under –
Software without a digital certificate is detected. System files security is at risk. It is strongly recommended to enable the security mode.”
Application that seems to be a key-logger is detected. System information security is at risk. It is recommended to enable the security mode and run total System scanning.”
As it is quite evident that how lethal this fake program is and there is only one way to get rid of it i.e. by removing it. There are two very effective ways using which this fake program can easily be removed from the PC, first one is the manual method and second one is the automatic method. In manual method user need follow certain steps they are as follows –
- First stop the PrivacyCorrector related running processes –
- In the next step you need to delete or remove the PrivacyCorrector related files and DLL files from system’s root directory –
- c:Documents and SettingsAll UsersDesktopPrivacyCorrector.lnk
- C:Documents and SettingsAll UsersStart MenuProgramsPrivacyCorrector
- c:Documents and SettingsAll UsersStart MenuProgramsPrivacyCorrectorPrivacyCorrector.lnk
- c:Program FilesPC
- c:Program FilesPCPrivacyCorrector
- c:Program FilesPCPrivacyCorrector1.ico
- c:Program FilesPCPrivacyCorrectorPrivacyGuard2010.exe
- Once it is done then remove the PrivacyCorrector registry entries which includes –
- HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareMicrosoftWindowsCurrentVersionRun “PrivacyCorrector.exe”
- EnableLUA = 0×00000000
- ConsentPromptBehaviorAdmin = 0×00000000
- ConsentPromptBehaviorUser = 0×00000000
In case after performing all these steps the PrivacyCorrector related issue exists further then use the second option which is the automatic method of removal in which third party PrivacyCorrector Removal Tool is used which not only eliminates this fake program from PC but also boosts the PC performance. So, just use this effective and efficient tool and get rid of PrivacyCorrector rogue from the PC completely.